25th Anniversary – Logo Contest
The purpose is a contest to design a logo that will be used as an official image of the 25th
anniversary of our Federation and be used for websites, documents and activities related to
the 25th anniversary.
Requirements to participate:
1. Be a member of one of the WFIS Associations.
2. The design must fit into a space of 68 mm x 68 mm.
3. The design shall contain maximum 6 different Colours.
4. The design shape shall be round, square or rectangular.
5. The size of the file (.png or .jpg) should be below 3Mb.
Designs must include
1. The name of the event: 25 Years.
2. The WFIS Emblem.
Designs which contain copyright images, graphic elements or artwork coming from clip art
will not be considered.
Please understand that we cannot accept designs which do not respect the rules. Those
designs will not be considered.
How to participate
Send the design to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Designed Logo.
2. Name of the participant and Year of birth.
3. Name of the Group and Association that you belong to.
4. Description or explanation of the design.
Designs can be submitted up to 30 March 21.
In submitting a design, the participant agrees that the design becomes the intellectual property of the World Federation of Independent Scouts, and that they surrender their rights to the design.
How to vote for your favorite logo
All designs that fulfill the requirements will be uploaded to WFIS Facebook page. The design with the most votes (with the most likes) will be the winner. In the event of a tie, a selected jury will decide the winner.
Between 01 and 30 April 2021 you can choose your favorite logo on WFIS Facebook page.
Winner will be announced on 02 May 2021. Prize The winner will receive a “Scouting for Boys” book or a “Wolf Cub Handbook” book, and in additional a surprise gift sponsored by the President of WFIS to be shared with your Six, Patrol or Crew.